ReBIT Recruitment 2020 Administrator Microsoft Project Server. Therefore , on 10/10/2020, ReBIT announced Job notification to hire candidates . Candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E for the position of Administrator – Microsoft Project Server.ReBIT Recruitment 2020 Administrator Microsoft Project Server
Company Name: ReBIT
Post Name: Administrator: Microsoft Project Server
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date to Apply: 31/12/2020
A. Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
B. Experience/ Qualifications:
1. Minimum of 3 years and Maximum of 6 years of total experience.
2. Mandatory experience of 3 years in configuration, implementation, customization, and maintenance of Project Server 2016/2019 including the Project web application.
3. Deep knowledge of product configuration, database design, and security frameworks within Microsoft Project Server.
4. Knowledge of the Administration options in Project Web Application and how to use them.
5. Knowledge of the Administration options in Project Professional 2016/2019 client application and integration with Project Web Application.
6. Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in managing the MS SharePoint Server 2016/2019.
7. Scripting knowledge in PowerShell and Database queries is expected.
8. Exposure to working in a Datacenter of a banking organization is preferred.
9. Migration experience of SharePoint and Project Server is a plus.
10. Exposure to custom database creation and management on MS SQL Server will be preferred.
C. Industry: Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services, or Banking organization
D. Employment Type: All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of five years, extendable by mutual consent.
E. Certifications: Core expertise with Project Server and Project Web application and any related certifications.
F. Location: Mumbai
Selection Procedure: Selection is Based on either Written Exam/Interview
Official Notification : Click Here
Employmentmadeasy.com wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our employmentmadeasy website for the Latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, and many more. Thank You.
UPSC CGS Recruitment 2020 | last date 27-Oct
To Apply for the job posting from ReBIT, please click on the Apply Now button below.